Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, Manufacturing
Financial Controller, Construction
Senior Accountant, Financial Services
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
Application Support Consultant, International SaaS
Service Desk Manager, International SaaS
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
EA to COO, Construction
Department Manager, Accounting
EA/Office Manager, Health
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Customer Relationship Manager, Property
Marketing & Communication Manager, Membership Organisation
Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator, International SaaS
Manager / Assistant Manager – Corporate Finance
+ Specialist national advisory firm seeks Manager/AM level professionals to join Melb Corp Finance team! Strong $ pkg + bonus and best office in CBD...
- Leading independent advisory firm, A++ offices in Melb CBD
- Combination of M&A, DD, Valuations & deal support work
- Strong $ package + bonus, and excellent deal flow
Their client base includes private equity firms, sophisticated investors, ASX listed companies, HNW individuals, entrepreneurs and privately-owned businesses.
Joining at Manager / Assistant Manager level, you will work closely with senior stakeholders to identify and complete complex transactions. Such transactions will include capital raisings, carve-outs, divestments, acquisitions and post-deal integrations/support. You will be responsible for project managing engagements and using your finely tuned skills of financial analysis to deliver outstanding outcomes for clients.
You will work across the spectrum of a deal lifecycle, and manage and mentor junior resources on engagements. You will deliver high quality financial models, reports, presentations and contribute to reasoned final clauses in legal agreements. You will negotiate frequently, balancing a sharp cognitive focus with an astute commercial mindset. Finally, you will be expected to contribute to brand profiling and business development with clients, referrers and influencers.
To be successful in securing this role, you will:
- Have an undergraduate degree in Accounting / Commerce;
- Be a qualified CA with 4+ years' experience in Transactions, External Audit, Deals or Corporate Recovery;
- Have proven experience in financial due diligence or audit experience with clients who divest / acquire;
- Have highly developed analytical and financial modelling skills;
- Be a gifted communicator, both written and verbal form;
- Manage your time and competing deadlines to a very high standard;
- Be a leader, with demonstrated experience in improving and developing your staff in prior role(s); &
- Relish the thrill of a deal, and be able to manage workflow around peaks and troughs in transactions.
Senior Financial Accountant – Global Tech
+ Global online marketplace seeking Senior Financial Accountant! Fitzroy offices, high profile tech investors; direct report to CFO, circa $100K + perks
- Melbourne based global online marketplace, seeking Senior Financial Accountant
- Circa $100K package on offer plus Options + out-performance bonuses + perks
- Ideal role for a First-mover from Big 4 or recognised mid-tier firm
Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will instantly appeal to a first-mover from a Big 4 or recognised mid-tier accounting firm. The CFO is a recognised industry leader and well-respected mentor capable of accelerating the career path of a motivated Financial Accountant. Key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Oversight of the cash flow and treasury function;
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, management accounts and board packs including result commentary;
- Preparation and maintenance of budgets and forecasts for all trading businesses;
- Maintenance of the integrity of the accounting information system (Xero);
- Tax and statutory compliance, including income tax, GST, FBT, payroll tax and US federal and state taxation requirements;
- Involvement with EMDG and R&D grant preparation;
- Management of intercompany transactions;
- Maintenance of the corporate registers for all group entities;
- Oversight of the AP, AR and payroll functions;
- Direct management and mentoring of one Assistant Accountant;
- Oversight of the annual Audit process (conducted by a Big 4 firm); &
- Involvement in all special projects as directed by the CFO and CEO.
- Have a tertiary qualification in accounting or business, and be a qualified CA or CPA;
- Display outstanding interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively with executive, tech and operations staff to deliver successful outcomes;
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in financial accounting or professional services (Audit, Tax and Business Services all equally regarded);
- Have advanced analytical skills and an inquisitive mind;
- Be capable of inspiring a direct report by investing in their professional development;
- Be a passionate advocate for the technology sector;
- Be highly resourceful and able to make things happen against the odds;
- Display humility and a learning mindset (there is no failing, there is only learning);
- Be able to execute at speed whilst maintaining high quality;
- Display a high level of integrity, because character matters a lot; &
- Be culturally adaptable to effectively contribute to a truly global, remote workforce.
For more information or a detailed discussion about this role, please contact Tom Hutchinson at PacPartners on 03 9631 1500. PacPartners have been retained by our client as the exclusive talent partner to recruit this position and a concurrent search is also taking place.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500