Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Business Development & Relationship Manager
+ Relationship driven BDM role, Sales & Services business with 100+ staff headcount; OTE $145K, vibrant Prahran office with young dynamic culture...
- Relationship driven BDM role, Sales & Services business
- Strong remuneration package (OTE circa $145K), vibrant Prahran office
- Professional white-collar workforce of 100+ ppl, young / dynamic culture
The Business Development Manager is a highly visible role within the organisation, and is definitely not your typical BDM role – it is a highly sought-after position within this industry of choice, and one that is supported by best of breed technology and administrative resources to smooth the path for success. Working with highly educated and sophisticated clients, the BDM will be able to deliver a meaningful impact immediately upon appointment.
Our client is searching for an experienced Business Development Manager or Account Manager with strong sales skills to initiate and execute both internally referred and externally sourced opportunities. The core responsibilities of the role are to:
- Build and cultivate a database of clients in a proactive and consistent manner;
- Be creative in how to promote the services of the firm;
- Work consistently with the new business team to meet growth objectives set out in the annual Business Plan;
- Attend all sales meetings and professional development sessions;
- Prepare precisely and carefully researched market assessments for prospective clients;
- Display professional and accurate knowledge of the local market in which they operate;
- To complete all documentation relating to client services as required by state and federal laws;
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times to internal and external stakeholders; &
- Displaying courtesy, professionalism and integrity in every part of the job.
To be successful in securing this role, the successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience in a BDM or sales based Account Management role;
- Understand the demographics and lifestyle patterns within the suburbs making up the City of Stonnington;
- Be familiar with professional services firms or ‘white collar’ services businesses;
- Show excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form;
- Be resilient in a dynamic work environment and able to adapt to and manage changing priorities;
- Be able to consistently deliver outstanding client outcomes;
- Be a skilled negotiator and resolver of conflicts; &
- Have sound decision making ability and a readiness to take action.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Tom Hutchinson 03 9631 1500.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500