Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, Manufacturing
Financial Controller, Construction
Senior Accountant, Financial Services
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
Application Support Consultant, International SaaS
Service Desk Manager, International SaaS
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
EA to COO, Construction
Department Manager, Accounting
EA/Office Manager, Health
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Customer Relationship Manager, Property
Marketing & Communication Manager, Membership Organisation
Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator, International SaaS
Human Resources Manager
+ Outstanding Leeton based opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to work for a large successful Australian company
- Outstanding opportunity for an on-site HR Manager
- Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Leeton based role
Our client is a leading Multi-National food manufacturer with expansive operations in Australia. The organisation has enjoyed a sustained period of growth and is continuing to pursue expansion in the Australian market. Employing well over 10,000 people, our client has developed a reputation as a market leader in delivering the highest quality products to the domestic market whilst also exporting from Australia to a range of countries worldwide.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this influential role will form part of the site leadership team and be responsible for leading the onsite HR function. Success in this role will have a direct influence on the success of the broader business and provide an excellent platform for continued career growth.
- Lead and manage the HR function/team across HR Operations, Recruitment, WH&S, Training & Payroll to ensure efficient and effective HR practices are implemented and aligned to & support business objectives and values.
- Maintaining adequate staffing/manning levels for the business.
- Ensuring compliance with all employment legislation, policies and procedures.
- Review and implement activities to reduce turnover and improve retention.
- Developing effective relationships with all relevant internal, external stakeholders and employees.
- Ensure HR data integrity through accurate updating and maintenance of all HR records (Success Factors HRIS).
- Review and manage trends in attendance and absenteeism.
- Solid HR experience in a manufacturing environment will be highly regarded.
- Experience managing recruitment & selection, including labour hire.
- Strong administration and processing skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent investigation and report writing skills.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Highly organised self-starter and committed to seeing projects through to the end.
- Previous experience working with an integrated HR Management System (Success Factors) highly regarded.
This role will be based in Leeton.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact James Lazarus or Pia Dunn on 03 9631 1500. The successful candidate will be subject to reference checks, a national police check and certification of educational qualifications prior to an offer being confirmed.
PacPartners is a Melbourne based executive recruitment firm established in 2016, operating as a specialist division of Pacific Search Partners.
Marketing Coordinator – Jellis Craig
+ Newly created Marketing Coordinator role with Jellis Craig Corporate (South Yarra). Task variety, A+ leadership team in place & strong brand metrics.
- Newly created Marketing Coordinator role, generalist skillset sought
- Drive LAM, EDM, PR, social media, brand, reporting & merchandise initiatives
- South Yarra office location, easy access from train station & trams
Due to an internal restructure and continued growth in the network which includes more than 750 staff, we now invite interested candidates to apply for the newly created position of Marketing Coordinator. The role will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager, a rising star within the business, and have a wide array of responsibilities across the marketing and communications portfolio. As part of a high performing team of 5 marketing professionals, the role is based at the Corporate headquarters in South Yarra and is expected to have visibility with the entire Corporate team and individual offices within the Jellis Craig network.
We are seeking a dynamic Marketing & Comms professional who is ready to take the next step in their career. No task will be too big or too small to manage, and access to an exceptionally talented leadership team will facilitate opportunities for professional development. The Marketing Coordinator will be able to nurture relationships internally and externally and be aspirational in their standards and vision for the Jellis Craig brand. Core accountabilities in the role include:
- Local Area & agent marketing: management of LAM templates and ensuring accessibility of materials and collateral for office network;
- eCommunications: Manage support desk for EDM platform (ActivePipe), monthly reporting & analysis on campaigns, data management and maintenance of user guide for offices;
- Listing Tools: Manage support desk for SalesPreso platform, maintain user guide, regular reporting and assistance with roll out of new features and content;
- Public Relations: Compiling media monitoring and reporting back to business, management of editorial requests and ‘hot auctions’ to relevant publications and media outlets;
- Social media: Monitoring of daily/weekly activity and business reporting, assisting to implement the Social Media Strategy;
- Stationary & merchandise: Liaise with suppliers and office network to provide useful and cost-effective merch throughout the network;
- Brand and asset management: Work with graphic design team to enhance brand guidelines, style guides, consistency across multiple mediums and management of physical and digital catalogue of marketing materials;
- Planning & Administration: Work collaboratively across the Marketing team in preparation of documents, presentations, reports, data analysis and fact checking for collateral;
- Internal Communications: Maintenance of the Intranet, preparation of the quarterly internal company newsletter, internal market research and survey development and notifying staff of new marketing initiatives or campaigns; &
- Stakeholder & supplier management: Build rapport and strong working relationships with suppliers including digital media agencies, photography companies, copy writers, REIV, Box+Dice plus key internal staff including IT, Property Management, Administration, Sales and Advertising teams.
- A degree qualification, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related fields;
- Minimum of 1-2 years+ experience in a Marketing or Comms role, ideally within a professional or white-collar services industry;
- Technology & digitally savvy;
- A passion for numbers and data, and the ability to then report and build stories to bring insights to life;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint (animations, presentation builds, template development) & Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, data base filtering all important);
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook business manager & ads manager;
- Extraordinarily high attention to detail – to manage proofreading, data analysis and validation;
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and show initiative;
- Strong time management skills and highly organised in work habits; &
- Outstanding levels of professional standards and personal presentation, in order to be a leading brand advocate for Jellis Craig in Melbourne.
Jellis Craig is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jellis Craig have appointed Tom Hutchinson from Pacific Search Partners as their advising consultant. Confidential enquiries regarding the role can be directed to him on +61 3 9631 1500.
Assistant Management Accountant – Agri
+ Newly created Assistant Accounting role with AFA Co, owners of an agri portfolio of large-scale NSW land and water holdings (Deniliquin, NSW).
- Newly created Agri Assistant Accountant role, based near Deniliquin (NSW)
- Premium Australian agricultural enterprise, nationally recognised assets
- Mentoring & support provided by both CFO & Financial Controller
This is a rare opportunity for an agriculturally minded graduate or early stage commerce professional to join an historic enterprise, and work across both dryland and irrigated broadacre cropping (cereals, oilseeds, pulses, cotton and rice) and livestock (wool, ram sales, prime lamb, sheep sales, steer sales and feedlot sales). The business has historically generated strong returns for its private investors, underpinned by selective asset acquisitions and a robust growth strategy. With multiple initiatives in place to drive ongoing performance, the highly experienced management and operations team seek an enthusiastic and passionate agri leader of the future to help them to continue delivering industry leading returns.
Specifically, the Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and maintaining the general ledger accounts, including regular journal entries and reconciliations (using Reckon software);
- Assisting with month-end reporting, including preparing GL reconciliations;
- Assisting to prepare the monthly reporting packs for the Directors and management team;
- Assisting with monthly tax compliance (Business Activity Statements & GST);
- Assisting with year-end statutory reporting & tax compliance;
- Working closely with the Feedlot, Livestock & Cropping Managers to maintain daily records, set up regular reporting for the enterprise, conduct analysis of production information such as cropping yields, feed costs, livestock statistics and ensure smooth flow of information between parties; &
- Working closely with the Financial Controller & CFO on regular project reporting such as enterprise profitability analysis, management of the water licence portfolio and new projects relating to acquisitions & new business opportunities.
- A genuine passion for Australian agriculture;
- Degree qualified in Agriculture, Business or Commerce (support will be provided for any post graduate accounting or CA/CPA studies);
- Accounting experience and application;
- A willingness to live and work in the NSW Riverina region, and integrate into the local community;
- Ability to communicate effectively with operational staff in an agricultural enterprise;
- Good Microsoft Excel skills and experience;
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Shows genuine personal accountability and responsibility;
- Flexibility with day-to-day tasks; &
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500