Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, Manufacturing
Financial Controller, Construction
Senior Accountant, Financial Services
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
Application Support Consultant, International SaaS
Service Desk Manager, International SaaS
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
EA to COO, Construction
Department Manager, Accounting
EA/Office Manager, Health
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Customer Relationship Manager, Property
Marketing & Communication Manager, Membership Organisation
Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator, International SaaS
Financial Accountant / Analyst
+ Newly created Financial Accountant/Analyst role with AFA Co, owners of an agri portfolio of large-scale NSW land and water holdings (Deniliquin, NSW).
- Newly created Financial Accountant/Analyst role, based near Deniliquin (NSW)
- Premium Australian agricultural enterprise, nationally recognised assets
- Mentoring & support provided by both CFO & Financial Controller
This is a rare opportunity for an agriculturally minded accountant to join an historic enterprise, and work across both dryland and irrigated broadacre cropping (cereals, oilseeds, pulses, cotton and rice) and livestock (wool, ram sales, prime lamb, sheep sales, steer sales and feedlot sales). The business has historically generated strong returns for its private investors, underpinned by selective asset acquisitions and a robust growth strategy. With multiple initiatives in place to drive ongoing performance, the highly experienced management and operations team seek a well credentialed business partner in this Financial Accountant role to continue delivering industry leading returns.
Specifically, the Financial Accountant/Analyst will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and maintaining the general ledger accounts, including regular journal entries and reconciliations (using Reckon software);
- Assisting with month-end reporting, including preparing GL reconciliations;
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs for the Directors and management team;
- Assisting with monthly tax compliance (Business Activity Statements & GST);
- Assisting with year-end statutory reporting & tax compliance;
- Ensuring financial controls and processes are appropriate and efficient;
- Working closely with the Feedlot, Livestock & Cropping Managers to analyse feedlot profitability and setting up regular reporting for the enterprise, conducting in depth analysis of production information such as cropping yields, feed costs, livestock statistics and ensuring smooth flow of information between parties; &
- Working closely with the Financial Controller & CFO on regular project reporting such as enterprise profitability analysis, management of the water licence portfolio and new projects relating to acquisitions & new business opportunities.
- Tertiary Degree in Business or Accounting;
- Qualified or currently undertaking Chartered Accountant or CPA program (desirable);
- Financial Accounting and tax compliance experience and application;
- A willingness to live and work in the NSW Riverina region, and integrate into the local community;
- Ability to communicate effectively with operational staff in an agricultural enterprise;
- A genuine passion for Australian agriculture;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience;
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Reckon software experience (highly desirable);
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Shows genuine personal accountability and responsibility;
- Flexibility with day-to-day tasks; &
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500