Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Manager / Assistant Manager – Corporate Finance
+ Specialist national advisory firm seeks Manager/AM level professionals to join Melb Corp Finance team! Strong $ pkg + bonus and best office in CBD...
- Leading independent advisory firm, A++ offices in Melb CBD
- Combination of M&A, DD, Valuations & deal support work
- Strong $ package + bonus, and excellent deal flow
Their client base includes private equity firms, sophisticated investors, ASX listed companies, HNW individuals, entrepreneurs and privately-owned businesses.
Joining at Manager / Assistant Manager level, you will work closely with senior stakeholders to identify and complete complex transactions. Such transactions will include capital raisings, carve-outs, divestments, acquisitions and post-deal integrations/support. You will be responsible for project managing engagements and using your finely tuned skills of financial analysis to deliver outstanding outcomes for clients.
You will work across the spectrum of a deal lifecycle, and manage and mentor junior resources on engagements. You will deliver high quality financial models, reports, presentations and contribute to reasoned final clauses in legal agreements. You will negotiate frequently, balancing a sharp cognitive focus with an astute commercial mindset. Finally, you will be expected to contribute to brand profiling and business development with clients, referrers and influencers.
To be successful in securing this role, you will:
- Have an undergraduate degree in Accounting / Commerce;
- Be a qualified CA with 4+ years' experience in Transactions, External Audit, Deals or Corporate Recovery;
- Have proven experience in financial due diligence or audit experience with clients who divest / acquire;
- Have highly developed analytical and financial modelling skills;
- Be a gifted communicator, both written and verbal form;
- Manage your time and competing deadlines to a very high standard;
- Be a leader, with demonstrated experience in improving and developing your staff in prior role(s); &
- Relish the thrill of a deal, and be able to manage workflow around peaks and troughs in transactions.
Human Resources Manager – Dunkeld Pastoral Co
+ Career defining opportunity for aspirational HRM to join the team at Dunkeld Pastoral Co, incorporating the iconic Royal Mail Hotel. Agri/F&B focus.
- Support the Royal Mail Hotel & Dunkeld Pastoral Co, iconic Australian operations
- End-to-end HR Manager role, hospitality and agricultural focus
- Relocation benefits including company owned housing in Dunkeld facilitated
An opportunity to join the management team in the role of Human Resources Manager is now on offer. Working across the spectrum of DPC’s business activities including Hotel, farms, gardens, conservation & Tipperary Station, the HRM will manage systems, processes, procedures, reports and audits and report to the Director.
DPC seek to appoint an aspiring HR professional looking for a transformational role at this stage of their career; the responsibility in this role is significant, and the breadth of role unparalleled in many jobs available for candidates looking to transition to the HR Manager level. The responsibilities included below are indicative of the role, but by no means exhaustive:
- Contributing to the evaluation of the overall business strategy in co-operation with the executive management team;
- Planning, developing and implementing the HR strategy in line with the overall business strategy;
- Driving the recruitment strategy across the business units, thinking outside the square to attract and retain talent and managing all end-to-end recruitment activities;
- Processing all Visa nominations on behalf of the company and keeping up date with relevant legislation that may impact visa holders;
- Implementing and managing HR policies and procedures, OH&S systems and risk management programs;
- Developing and managing Apprenticeships, Placements and Traineeships;
- Designing and implementing programs aimed at improving attrition rates and succession management through engagement survey results, analysing exit interview data and staff reviews;
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of relevant employee awards and pay rates;
- Representing the company at Industry careers fairs across Australia with an aim to strengthening brand awareness and building a talent pipeline;
- Coaching the management team in a variety of people focused activities, including interviewing, performance reviews and appropriate resolution of ER issues;
- Facilitating ongoing training (internal and external) of employees in conjunction with Business Unit Leaders and maintaining employee training records; &
- Generating weekly and monthly reports with HR insights for Director and Board review.
To be successful in securing this role, the HR Manager will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from university within Human Resources or a related discipline;
- At least 5 years generalist HR experience, including experience in high volume recruitment and working with autonomy;
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence;
- The resilience, sense of adventure, and personal interest to move to a regional Victorian town, understanding the nuances of working within a complex privately-owned business;
- The highest standards of professionalism and personal presentation, pursuant to being a representative of such a recognisable and high-quality brand;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop and build rapport instantly with people;
- A strong personal interest in the hospitality, tourism and agriculture industries;
- A commercial basis for decision making, with an eye to business impact and efficiency gains;
- A robust personality, able to recover from setbacks and navigate a path through challenging situations and the ability to have ‘tough conversations’; &
- Strong time management skills, and ability to prioritise tasks in a highly diverse business.
PacPartners is a Melbourne based executive recruitment firm established in 2016, operating as a specialist division of Pacific Search Partners. Additional information concerning Dunkeld Pastoral Co & the Royal Mail Hotel can be found here: http://dunkeldpastoral.com.au/ and http://www.royalmail.com.au/.
Senior Consultant (Communications)
+ Senior Comms Consultant sought for leading boutique consulting firm, Melbourne head-office. Risk communications engagement focus, Tier 1 client base.
- Boutique global consulting firm, Melbourne head office
- Natural resources, mining, financial services & manufacturing client focus
- Risk communications engagement management, A++ colleagues
As a leading global consultancy, our client provides a set of key service offerings that work to help clients resolve real dilemmas by developing real solutions: Social licence to operate strategy, governance and execution; Social research; Planning and engagement; Risk communication, crisis and resilience; Digital dialogue; & Sustainability, foresight and innovation. Work processes are designed to be agile and integrated and are tailored to meet each client’s needs and goals through a process of collaboration.
The Senior Communications Consultant will deliver communication, crisis and resilience consulting engagements. Their communications offering is effective and unconventional. Their method is not based on communicating “out” to tell stakeholders, but communicating “with” and engaging stakeholders and the community-at-large. By developing messages that resolve the key questions of stakeholders, they create communications that are influential. They do this because it works to reduce anger, it works at being transparent and honest, and it builds trust.
This approach earns a social licence, or social acceptance for the operations of an organisation, industry, policy, government or other entity through evolving the two-way dialogue to a point of resolution. This is achieved through reviewing issues management systems, developing DAVE messages, planning two-way communication processes, creating media, government and stakeholder communication plans and developing traditional and digital communication campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are targeting an ambitious Communications professional with relevant tertiary qualifications, ideally with prior experience in a consulting firm. Journalism, PR or corporate communications experience in the mining, manufacturing, finance or natural resources industries will be highly regarded.
Critical to success will be the ability to build rapport at all levels internally and externally and demonstrate strong time management skills. Broad commercial acumen and outstanding written and verbal communication skills effective in the digital age are also sought. By displaying the highest levels of professionalism, interpersonal skills and client service focus, the Senior Communications Consultant will inspire trust and confidence in people within their sphere of influence.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Tom Hutchinson, Client Partner, on +61 3 9631 1500.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500