Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Business Relationship Manager – Tyre Stewardship Australia
+ Newly created Business Relationship Manager role with Tyre Stewardship Australia, based in Collingwood office (VIC); reports to CEO, A++ colleagues...
- Newly created Business Relationship Manager role with Tyre Stewardship Australia
- National portfolio of local Gov't, road, rail and civil engineering partners
- Collingwood head office (VIC), reports directly to the CEO
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Business Relationship Manager will be responsible for securing key partnerships that enhance the growth of the Tyre Product Stewardship Scheme. The BRM will specifically focus on partnerships with the Local Government sector and the Road, Rail and Civil Engineering industries as identified by the National Market Development Strategy for Used Tyres (released in 2017).
Core aspects to the role include:
- Meeting with Councils, Government, Road authorities, Asphalt producers, Rail authorities and other end users of Tyre Derived Products to promote products and associated benefit and influencing procurement policies;
- Development of materials and content to quantify the benefit for consumers to create the business case for increased sales in specific markets;
- Participation in the National Market Development Strategy for Used Tyres working group;
- Working closely within the supply chain to enable cost effective delivery of product to market; &
- Creating industry specific campaigns to promote Australian tyre crumb and engage particular markets.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following core attributes:
- Relevant undergraduate degree (engineering, marketing, environment for example);
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a business development, stakeholder relations or partnership sales role;
- Experience building successful systems to manage business development, marketing and relationship management activities including processes and systems to drive and support growth;
- Proven expertise in negotiation and sales techniques;
- Excellence in personal presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to sell, convince and gain buy-in from external stakeholders; &
- Ability to work effectively independently, and manage demands of regular national travel.
PacPartners have been retained by Tyre Stewardship Australia to assist them in making this appointment. Requests for further information or a Candidate Information Pack can be directed to Tom Hutchinson on 03 9631 1500.
+ Large diversified private business seeks Senior Bookkeeper within the industrials/manufacturing industry; circa $90K pkg, Inner-Western suburbs office
- Industrials/precision manufacturing industries, diversified private business
- Circa $80-$90K salary package (neg), Inner-Western suburbs location
- Reports to the Financial Controller, operating business + family office tasks
The diverse nature of the role and exposure directly to owners of the business means we are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join the business. Whilst focussing on maintaining systems and procedures to ensure the integrity of the General Ledger, over time the role will be expected to play a key role in project managing systems implementations to increase the efficiency of the finance team.
The Senior Bookkeeper will be charged with the following responsibilities:
- Management of Accounts Receivable – including being responsible for the integrity of debtor records and realising collections;
- Management of Accounts Payable – monitoring creditors, facilitating weekly payments, managing international payments for imports, raising petty cash payments and reconciliation of creditor statements to invoices;
- Management of group payroll – responsible for weekly payroll for approx. 250 staff members, preparing and lodging payroll tax reconciliations, monthly withholding tax, and preparation and lodgement of employee entitlements including superannuation, LSL, union fees and Coinvest;
- Preparation of BAS statements;
- Performing bank reconciliations of Tencia/MYOB accounts and posting transactions to expense accounts;
- Assistance with managing property transactions including rental payments, repairs and maintenance and asset acquisitions/sales;
- Posting and reconciling Profit/Loss on all share transactions;
- Management of company vehicle registrations and company credit cards;
- Reconciling inter-company loan accounts;
- Assist with maintaining all relevant insurance policies;
- General telephone & email enquiries relating to the finance team; &
- Providing administrative assistance to the Financial Controller and management team as required.
To be successful in securing the role, the successful candidate will display the following skills and experience:
- Post-Secondary qualification(s) in Business Administration, Accounting, or Management preferably at Certificate IV or above;
- 8+ years’ experience in Bookkeeping at a Senior level in previous roles, ideally in privately owned business environment;
- Good understanding of accounting principles including accrual accounting, reconciliations and general ledger journals;
- Be proficient in the use of Tencia, Sage WageEasy and/or MYOB accounting systems;
- A high level of knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office especially Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Be experienced in bringing about system changes and implementations, and ability to champion these initiatives throughout the organisation;
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work autonomously, effectively managing their workload without micromanagement;
- Strong attention to detail and good time management skills; &
- A preparedness to "roll up the sleeves" in this all-round role and get involved in all facets of the business and working collaboratively with the owners.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500