Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, Manufacturing
Financial Controller, Construction
Senior Accountant, Financial Services
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
Application Support Consultant, International SaaS
Service Desk Manager, International SaaS
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
EA to COO, Construction
Department Manager, Accounting
EA/Office Manager, Health
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Customer Relationship Manager, Property
Marketing & Communication Manager, Membership Organisation
Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager
+ Newly created Business Services & Support Manager role with Jellis Craig Corporation (South Yarra inc car park). All-rounder required, vibrant culture
- Newly created Business Services & Support role, direct report to Exec team
- Diverse responsibilities inc training, internal comms, EA, event mgt & admin
- South Yarra location inc. car park, vibrant culture & great people
Due to an internal restructure and continued growth in our network which includes more than 680 staff, we now seek expressions of interest in the newly created position of Business Services & Support Manager (BSSM). Reporting directly to the Group Partnerships Manager, the role will also provide administrative support the Chief Executive Officer. The BSSM is responsible for the effective management of training and development programs across the JC network, and necessary infrastructure and intranet management to support program delivery. The BSSM will play a vital role in generating engagement and excitement concerning the professional development of JC team members, and facilitating the organisation’s journey towards a best in class learning and development platform. The BSSM will also support the CEO and Group Partnerships Manager with high level diary and meeting management, board reporting and Director correspondence.
The BSSM will be expected to develop relationships with staff across all 25 offices, and become emotionally invested in outstanding people and culture outcomes across the business. Specifically, the role will incorporate:
- Training & Development support - scoping programs, calendar management for program delivery and effective use of technology in content delivery;
- Training & Development logistics & coordination - budget and invoice management, coordinating venues and catering requirements and liaising with individual JC offices on attendance;
- Project Support - supporting Executive team in business improvement initiatives and projects to ensure alignment to the ‘Jellis Craig way’;
- Event Management – point person to coordinate national and international conferences and events, including working with external event management companies and coordinating budgets;
- Executive Assistance – appointment management, executive reporting, liaison with JC Directors throughout the network, national and international travel bookings and formatting presentations;
- Intranet & Infrastructure management – work closely with Head of IT and executive team as the champion of the JC intranet and super user of platform to ensure optimisation throughout office network;
- Internal Communications – partner with the executive team to clearly articulate company news, achievements, change management initiatives, programs and policies;
- Vendor Management – assist to manage relationships with 3rd party training & technology vendors seeking to partner with JC; screening calls, organising appointments, developing business cases for uptake of services and ongoing management of services to agreed standard; &
- General Office Duties & Invoicing – screening and directing incoming calls, manage stationery and kitchen supplies order, meet and greet visitors and reconcile corporate credit cards.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Public relations, communications or relevant field of study (highly regarded);
- Experience working with a premium brand, where corporate standards are high, quality events are delivered and a first-class service is provided to clients / customers;
- Prior business support work experience, a genuine jack-of-all trades;
- Hands-on experience using training system technologies, including Intranet, video capture and editing tools;
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint & Word skills;
- Project Management experience;
- Experience with social communication channels, EDMs and ability to write effective corporate communications messages;
- A collaborative approach with internal and external stakeholders, showing a passion for creating positive and engaging learning experiences;
- Personification of the Jellis Craig brand – embody the culture and values in personal style and work habits;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in building and sustaining relationships and operating as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise; &
- Natural networker, with a willingness to visit and engage in the Jellis Craig office network.
Jellis Craig have appointed Tom Hutchinson from PacPartners as their advising consultant. Confidential enquiries regarding the role can be directed to him on +61 3 9631 1500.
Financial Accountant / Analyst
+ Newly created Financial Accountant/Analyst role with AFA Co, owners of an agri portfolio of large-scale NSW land and water holdings (Deniliquin, NSW).
- Newly created Financial Accountant/Analyst role, based near Deniliquin (NSW)
- Premium Australian agricultural enterprise, nationally recognised assets
- Mentoring & support provided by both CFO & Financial Controller
This is a rare opportunity for an agriculturally minded accountant to join an historic enterprise, and work across both dryland and irrigated broadacre cropping (cereals, oilseeds, pulses, cotton and rice) and livestock (wool, ram sales, prime lamb, sheep sales, steer sales and feedlot sales). The business has historically generated strong returns for its private investors, underpinned by selective asset acquisitions and a robust growth strategy. With multiple initiatives in place to drive ongoing performance, the highly experienced management and operations team seek a well credentialed business partner in this Financial Accountant role to continue delivering industry leading returns.
Specifically, the Financial Accountant/Analyst will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and maintaining the general ledger accounts, including regular journal entries and reconciliations (using Reckon software);
- Assisting with month-end reporting, including preparing GL reconciliations;
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs for the Directors and management team;
- Assisting with monthly tax compliance (Business Activity Statements & GST);
- Assisting with year-end statutory reporting & tax compliance;
- Ensuring financial controls and processes are appropriate and efficient;
- Working closely with the Feedlot, Livestock & Cropping Managers to analyse feedlot profitability and setting up regular reporting for the enterprise, conducting in depth analysis of production information such as cropping yields, feed costs, livestock statistics and ensuring smooth flow of information between parties; &
- Working closely with the Financial Controller & CFO on regular project reporting such as enterprise profitability analysis, management of the water licence portfolio and new projects relating to acquisitions & new business opportunities.
- Tertiary Degree in Business or Accounting;
- Qualified or currently undertaking Chartered Accountant or CPA program (desirable);
- Financial Accounting and tax compliance experience and application;
- A willingness to live and work in the NSW Riverina region, and integrate into the local community;
- Ability to communicate effectively with operational staff in an agricultural enterprise;
- A genuine passion for Australian agriculture;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience;
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Reckon software experience (highly desirable);
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Shows genuine personal accountability and responsibility;
- Flexibility with day-to-day tasks; &
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
Business Services & Support Manager – Retail
+ Business Services mgt role with 'concept to completion' global retail design & creative organisation; logistics, merchandising, admin & sales tasks...
- Retail account management & customer experience role, all-rounder required
- Agile workplace + designer South Melbourne office, Aust. wide clients
- Work with global & local retail icons - logistics, finance, purchasing tasks
Our client is a is a leading provider of Shop Interiors, Mannequins & Visual Merchandising solutions to the major brands in Global Retail. Having recently expanded its Melbourne business to support continued international growth, our client also has offices in Shanghai, New York and Prague as well as corporate headquarters in London UK. Worldwide, they employ over 200 staff.
The business provides a 'concept to completion' service for brands via retail design, technical design, manufacture, project management and bespoke creative solutions provided to enhance the retail store experience. Working in a fast paced and challenging environment, it is rewarding and constantly forward thinking to develop the business and observing and reacting to industry trends across their expansive portfolio of clients.
The position of Business Services & Support Manager will drive, manage and govern the sales process, by integrating operational and business functions to develop, deliver and execute retail projects. It will report into a Country Manager for Australia, and be based in their offices in South Melbourne (VIC).
Good organisational and time-management skills are critical and liaising with the international team will be a daily requirement of this position. The role involves account management, logistics co-ordination, inventory management, accounts reconciliation and purchasing co-ordination. Delivering outstanding customer service and identifying up sell and cross selling opportunities with clients are also very important.
The role will have occasional face-to-face interaction with the clients and supply chain, and will involve regular reporting internally and externally. It will also involve raising & tracking sales & purchase orders, quotations, invoicing and weekly reports.
To be successful in securing this role, the successful candidate will:
- Be energetic and able to rise to any challenging project presented;
- Have a background within retail, shop interiors, construction or visual merchandising with an understanding of account management & supply chain processes;
- Demonstrate an organised approach to work and keen eye for detail;
- Have outstanding communication skills and be able to work constructively on their own initiative as well as with key team members in the Asian & UK operations;
- Have the ability and persona to build strong relationships with clients, vendors and staff;
- Have outstanding communication, personal presentation and professionalism standards;
- Have the desire to grow and further develop their career and apply the necessary approach and endeavour to help the new Australian operations develop;
- Thrive in the challenges of privately owned business, and being a jack of all trades;
- Take responsibility for their actions, and be accountable for their performance;
- Be flexible in their approach to working with many different people across multiple locations in and outside of Australia; &
- Manage time and competing deadlines to a very high standard.
PacPartners have been retained to act on this assignment on an exclusive basis. Confidential enquiries can be directed to Pia Dunn on 03 9631 1500.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500