Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Bookkeeper – Melb CBD
+ Newly created Bookkeeper role with a leading professional services firm in CBD! Circa $70-$75K pkg + outstanding staff benefits; close to trams/trains
- Newly created role in a growing team, professional services firm
- Arguably the best address in Melbourne's CBD - landmark building
- Circa $70K - $80K package + A grade staff benefits on offer
The Bookkeeper will primarily be responsible for:
- General Accounts: Ensuring the integrity of data, month-end responsibilities, end of month accruals, reconciliations, BAS preparation, maintenance of fixed asset register and being a super user of Xero;
- Accounts Payable: data entry of invoices and matching them with purchase orders, reconciliation of supplier statements and processing of all AP payments;
- Accounts Receivable: data entry for manual invoices, processing daily invoices and invoicing customers, processing and following up on customer receipts;
- Payroll: Processing payroll, including superannuation, tax and PAYG payments, yearly payroll tax and WorkCover reconciliation, Annual PAYG and setting up new employees; &
- Point of contact for clients: Collecting and filing verification records for transactions, maintaining databases including contacts and payment details and liaising with clients and other staff within the firm regarding any queries.
The successful candidate will be someone who can adapt to change, manage their time effectively and have outstanding communication skills. The highest standards of professionalism and strong customer service focus are also imperative. In addition, we require:
- Experience in a similar bookkeeping position, ideally within a professional or financial services business;
- Expertise in managing and processing payroll;
- Strong debits and credits experience;
- The ability to reconcile and be accurate with data entry;
- A good understanding of accounting software (Xero experience will be highly regarded);
- Intermediate Excel skills; &
- Adaptability to changing work flows and competing priorities.
PacPartners is a specialist recruitment firm operating in Melbourne, a division of Pacific Search Partners. For more information or a confidential discussion about this role, please contact us on 03 9631 1500.
CRM & Sales Data Support
+ Newly created CRM & Sales Data Support role, prestige sales/service business with 100+ staff; vibrant Armadale office with young dynamic culture...
- Newly created CRM & Sales Data Support role, Armadale office (VIC)
- Strong remuneration package on offer, close to trams & train
- Professional white-collar workforce of 100+ ppl, young / dynamic culture
The CRM & Sales Data Support is a highly visible role within the organisation, and is definitely not your typical database management role – supported by best of breed technology and administrative resources to smooth the path for success, this role leads the reporting, analytics, and data management framework for the organisation. Success in this role will be defined as the integrity of data input and extraction being first-class and enabling the sales team to build deeper and more effective customer relationships through better target marketing and communication initiatives.
Our client is searching for an enthusiastic and proactive CRM and database management professional with outstanding stakeholder management skills. The core responsibilities of the role are to:
- Be a ‘super user’ & champion of CRM system operating across business;
- Act as the primary relationship manager with software vendor, IT team and corporate office regarding optimisation and usability of the CRM;
- Create and deliver a reporting suite and accompanying analytics for internal stakeholders;
- Ensure a seamless integration of the CRM system with other software applications in operation;
- Monitor and maintain the customer database, ie, ensuring adherence to user standards, current & correct contacts, merging duplicates, rectifying complex circumstances & error correction;
- Conduct CRM training for all staff across the business, including induction program and ongoing upskilling as new releases and updates come to market; &
- Manage the compatibility and trouble-shooting for apps on sales team member’s mobile devices as they arise.
To be successful in securing this role, the successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience within CRM and database management, ideally within a white collar professional working environment;
- Understand the demographics and lifestyle patterns within the suburbs making up the City of Stonnington;
- Be highly attentive to detail, as the standard bearer for data management within the business;
- Show excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form;
- Be resilient to excel in a dynamic work environment and be able to adapt to and manage changing priorities;
- Be able to consistently deliver outstanding stakeholder outcomes with a positive customer service attitude; &
- Have sound decision making ability and a readiness to take action;
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Tom Hutchinson at PacPartners on 03 9631 1500.
PacPartners is a Melbourne based executive recruitment firm established in 2016, operating as a specialist division of Pacific Search Partners.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500