Currently advertised disclosable Executive roles
General Manager – Doncaster/Ringwood
+ Influential General Manager role within vibrant sales and services business, circa 75 staff. Report to Directors & lead Ops, HR, technology & support.
- Newly created multi-site General Manager role, Doncaster/Ringwood region
- Key leadership role inc. Strategy, HR, Operations, Technology & support
- Vibrant sales & services business, white-collar workforce of 75 ppl
This is a genuine leadership role which is highly visible within the organisation. It is an opportunity to deliver a meaningful impact immediately upon appointment, and has oversight of several metropolitan offices within the group. The scope of the role is broad and will manage the following portfolios according to agreed strategic business plans and targets:
- Initiation and delivery of 2021 - 2026 Strategic Plan - advise, participate in and execute the 3-5 year business plan with the Board and senior leadership team;
- Financial management– working closely with the Financial Controller to ensure prudent financial management, planning, operating disciplines, compliance and performance reporting to maximise shareholder returns;
- People & Culture– Custodian of organisation culture and driving engagement, working with department heads and senior management to foster a high-performance culture and ensuring the best professional development and training programs are implemented across the business;
- Technology & Systems- ensuring the best technology and systems are in place and effective use thereof to enable staff to exceed client expectations;
- Legal & Risk Management- business lead on all risk management, compliance and regulatory programs; &
- Operations- oversight of administrative, sales support, marketing and branding, systems infrastructure and project management throughout the organisation.
Tom Hutchinson is the advising consultant on this role and a concurrent search exercise is also being undertaken. Confidential enquiries can be directed to him on +61 3 9631 1500. The successful candidate will be subject to reference checks, a national police check and certification of educational qualifications prior to an offer of employment being finalised.
Chief Financial Officer
+ A unique senior finance opportunity to establish and lead the finance function in a high-growth, digital wagering business
- Career defining executive role with exceptional long-term upside
- Shape & guide the growth of an innovative, well backed, online wagering business
- Build and lead a first-class finance team
Crossbet is a fully licensed bookmaker that prides itself on customer service and professionalism. Crossbet has been developed with the best of breed cloud computing platforms to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience to our customers. Their passion is to deliver a world class experience to our customers across sport and racing.
The Crossbet platform provides secure access to all the worlds great sporting events as well the excitement of the best racing around the world.
After a successful launch, Crossbet enters its next exciting stage of growth. This inaugural CFO appointment will play a critical role in providing strategic leadership and corporate and financial governance. The CFO will identify and implement strategies that position Crossbet for further growth and stability aligned with the stated future objectives of the organisation. This is a unique opportunity to directly guide and influence the growth of the newest player in the Australian online wagering industry.
Working closely with the CEO, the CFO will be hands-on and responsible for executing the growth strategy, forming new commercial relationships, drive measurable value and establish core financial processes and reporting requirements. The CFO will be a trusted advisor to the CEO and be integrally involved in the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Provide foundational leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting function,
- Responsible for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, helping to drive the company’s financial strategy,
- Coordinate the development of the annual operating, capital, and program budgets, and reporting,
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations, by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of Crossbet,
- When necessary engage the company’s investor base together with the CEO and support the CEO on any capital raising efforts.
- Degree qualification in Accounting, Commerce, or Finance,
- CA or CPA highly regarded,
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior finance role,
- Previous experience in Online Wagering or a closely aligned industry,
- Previous experience leading and growing teams.
This role will be based in Brisbane.
Pacific Search Partners have been exclusively retained by Crossbet to conduct a national and international search. For a confidential discussion please call James Lazarus on +61 3 9631 1500 or hit ‘apply’.
Senior ER Specialist
+ Outstanding opportunity for a Senior Employee Relations (ER) Specialist to work for a large multi-brand, multi-national company
- Critical role in shaping and guiding ER across a large national workforce
- Market leading business nationally & Internationally
- Brisbane based (relocation assistance available)
Our client is a market leading multi-branded, multi-national food manufacturer with expansive operations across Australia and Internationally. Employing over 10,000 people, our client has developed a reputation as a market leader in delivering the highest quality products to the domestic market whilst also exporting from Australia to a wide range of countries worldwide. The business services almost every major market globally… and is poised for ongoing growth.
This newly created role will form an influential and critical part of the Group People & Culture Team and be responsible for providing support, advice and representation of our client’s ER activities. The successful candidate will have a rare opportunity to guide, influence and implement ER policy across a large Australian workforce.
- Developing the organisation’s employee relations strategy and framework,
- Providing specialist employment legal advice to senior business leaders on complex ER matters,
- Representing our client at the Fair Work Commission, Tribunals and Court,
- Implement sound, fit for purpose ER and people focused policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you must possess;
- Current or previous experience working as an employment lawyer within a reputable firm or in-house,
- Extensive PAE & Commercial experience with employment related legislation,
- Strong advocacy experience in the Fair Work Commission and other Tribunals and Court,
- Experience in leading, developing and implementing ER strategies,
- Resilient and pragmatic problem solver with a bias for action.
This role will suit a proven ER specialist whilst also providing tremendous opportunities for ongoing career growth. This role will be based in Brisbane and will require interstate and regional travel.
* Relocation assistance available for qualified interstate candidates.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact James Lazarus on 03 9631 1500.