Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, Manufacturing
Financial Controller, Construction
Senior Accountant, Financial Services
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
Application Support Consultant, International SaaS
Service Desk Manager, International SaaS
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
EA to COO, Construction
Department Manager, Accounting
EA/Office Manager, Health
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Customer Relationship Manager, Property
Marketing & Communication Manager, Membership Organisation
Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator, International SaaS
Management Accountant – 9 day fortnight
+ Significant public sector organisation seeks 12-month fixed-term Management Accountant; 9 day fortnight but paid full-time $ pkg! Easy T4 line commute
- 9-day fortnight, but paid full-time salary of $100K + superannuation!
- 12-month fixed term contract initially, permanent conversion thereafter
- Finance team transformation underway, easy access to office from T4 line
The primary purpose of the role is to provide accurate, timely, compliant and transparent financial information, analysis and advice to support informed business decision making by the Executive, Leadership Team and other critical stakeholders.
The role is responsible for the timely delivery of all financial accounting services principally in support of management to meet business needs, financial objectives and statutory reporting requirements.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Partnering with Business Unit Managers to provide consultancy and assistance with Operational Plan preparation;
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures to monitor activity performance, budget reviews, data collection and performance measures;
- Assisting the FP&A Manager to prepare the organisation’s Long Term Financial Plan and Quarterly Budget Reviews;
- Preparing monthly management and other ad hoc reports to assist Business Unit managers to monitor and manage budgets and KPIs;
- Assisting to prepare annual financial statements to meet statutory reporting requirements;
- Partnering with and providing support to key stakeholders to undertake commercial analysis and identifying performance solutions;
- Maintaining and updating relevant systems databases to ensure accuracy and integrity of data sets, protocols and controls;
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of relevant international and Australian accounting standards and practice, legislation, organisational policies and prescribed corporate and external reporting frameworks; &
- Working in collaboration with and assisting the team, manager and other key stakeholders to achieve business unit goals, work requests, demands and organisational priorities.
We are targeting a commercially focussed Management Accountant who can act as a business partner to divisional leaders within the organisation. Prior experience in interpreting, communicating and educating management on budgets, financial results and forecasts will be highly regarded. The successful candidate will also:
- Have an undergraduate degree in Accounting / Commerce;
- Be progressing studies towards or completed the CA or CPA programs (highly regarded);
- Circa 5 years’ experience preparing financial plans and annual budgets;
- Display advanced Excel skills;
- Show excellent business partnering and communication skills;
- Be able to prioritise and self-manage within a complex organisational structure;
- Have a positive disposition to embrace the opportunities to build for the future;
- Have a high attention to detail;
- Have exposure to TechnologyOne (preferred) or other complex ERP systems; &
- Be flexible and adaptive to change.
PacPartners is an executive recruitment firm established in 2016, operating as a specialist division of Pacific Search Partners. Confidential enquiries regarding the role can be directed to Tom Hutchinson, Client Partner, on 03 9631 1500.
People & Culture Manager (Part-time)
+ Highly flexible part-time People & Culture Manager role in Geelong! Food & agriculture industry, international operations & private ownership...
- Newly created People & Culture Manager role (part-time), Geelong head-office
- 3 days per week with flexibility, direct report into CEO
- Agriculture / manufacturing industry, significant operations incl. international
The People & Culture Manager will be responsible for the development and ongoing management of an HR function across all business sites, including staff engagement and wellbeing, advice to the executive management team and day-to-day HR operations execution. The responsibility in this role is significant, as the role sits as part of the leadership team and has a very close working relationship with the owners of the business. The responsibilities included below are indicative of the role, but by no means exhaustive:
- HR Strategy & Management insights – contributing to the evaluation of the overall business strategy, planning and developing an HR strategy, initiating people programs with a view to fostering team building and motivation, implementing an appropriate organisational culture, designing programs aimed at improving attrition rates and succession management through engagement survey results and coaching the management team in a variety of people focused activities.
- Recruitment, onboarding & exits – driving recruitment strategy across the business and thinking outside the square to attract and retain talent, developing and managing employee inductions and conducting exit interviews & providing insights of leavers to management.
- Policy, procedure & HR operations – reviewing and improving the full-suite of HR policies and procedures, including responsibility for award interpretation and working visa applications.
- Performance management – driving employee performance initiatives including appraisal and reward programs and staff counselling.
- Compliance, Quality and OH&S management – maintaining awareness and knowledge of latest federal and state workplace laws, meeting with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal requirements, environmental policies and general duty of care.
To be successful in securing this role, the P&C Manager will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from university within Human Resources or a related discipline;
- At least 10 years generalist HR experience, ideally with some understanding of the agriculture or manufacturing industries;
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence;
- The resilience and tenacity to succeed in maintaining and improving a People & Culture function in a complex privately-owned business;
- The highest standards of professionalism and personal presentation, pursuant to being a representative of such a recognisable and high-quality brand;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop and build rapport instantly with people;
- A commercial basis for decision making, with an eye to business impact and efficiency gains; &
- Strong time management skills, and ability to prioritise tasks in a highly diverse business.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500