Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, Manufacturing
Financial Controller, Construction
Senior Accountant, Financial Services
Financial Accountant/Analyst, Agriculture
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
People & Culture Manager, Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
Application Support Consultant, International SaaS
Service Desk Manager, International SaaS
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
EA to COO, Construction
Department Manager, Accounting
EA/Office Manager, Health
EA to Executive Director, Hospitality & Agriculture
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Customer Relationship Manager, Property
Marketing & Communication Manager, Membership Organisation
Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator, International SaaS
Financial Controller – Food manufacturing
+ Outstanding finance leadership opportunity in a privately owned food manufacturer, inner-Western suburbs. Circa $130-$150K package, immediate start.
- Industry acclaimed food manufacturer, inner-Western suburbs office/manufacturing
- Business partner to CEO and shareholders
- Circa $130-$150K salary package, immediate start for a permanent role
Our client is a leading privately owned food manufacturer whose head-office is located in the Inner-Western suburbs of Melbourne. The organisation has enjoyed a sustained period of growth and despite challenging market conditions due to COVID-19, is continuing to pursue expansion in the Australian market. Employing circa 100 people, our client has developed a reputation as a market leader in manufacturing the highest quality products for the domestic market.
As a sophisticated privately owned business, the CEO and shareholders are seeking to recruit a Financial Controller who will provide financial oversight of the business and provide analytical support to the leadership team for key strategic decisions. Success in the role will depend on this person’s ability to provide strong financial stewardship across the manufacturing site and sales channels, with an intimate knowledge of cost accounting and cashflow management. Given it's a manufacturing environment, this role will suit an early riser with the expectation of a start time between 7am – 7.30am (with a corresponding earlier finish).
- Preparation of periodic P&L, balance sheet and cashflow reports;
- Ensure management are provided with accurate weekly financial estimates and monthly results for production to inform strategic decision making;
- Build and nurture a strong business partnering mentality with shareholders, providing support on all matters relating to the plant performance and financial processes;
- Drive the Standard Cost Process for pricing, working with the business to guarantee accurate and meaningful insights into cost/pricing per SKU’s;
- Analyse standard to actual cost variances, identify challenges and opportunities and recommend corrective actions as indicated by performance to meet cost performance targets;
- Provide recommendations for process improvements, provide feedback on and review processes & controls;
- Direct line management of 4 finance team members and their transactional accounting responsibilities;
- Key relationship management with external stakeholders including customers, banks and financial advisors; &
- Oversight of office administration staff;
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in food manufacturing and / or the manufacturing industry essential;
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems is a must;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing finance and administration teams;
- Cost Accounting and Standard Costs/Pricing knowledge is essential;
- Strong management accounting background with a demonstrated ability to quickly resolve issues;
- Degree qualification in accounting/ finance or related field; &
- CPA/CA qualified.
For a confidential discussion with the advising Consultant, James Lazarus, contact Pacific Search Partners on +61 3 9631 1500.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500