Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, Manufacturing
Financial Controller, Construction
Senior Accountant, Financial Services
Financial Accountant/Analyst, Agriculture
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
People & Culture Manager, Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
Application Support Consultant, International SaaS
Service Desk Manager, International SaaS
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
EA to COO, Construction
Department Manager, Accounting
EA/Office Manager, Health
EA to Executive Director, Hospitality & Agriculture
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Customer Relationship Manager, Property
Marketing & Communication Manager, Membership Organisation
Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator, International SaaS
Marketing & Communications Manager
+ Career defining opportunity for astute Marketing Manager to join the iconic Royal Mail Hotel. Melb CBD or Dunkeld location, food/wine + tourism focus.
- Join the Royal Mail Hotel, an iconic Australian visitor experience
- Broad Marketing & Comms Manager role, focus on brand, food/wine + tourism
- Role can be based in Melbourne CBD or relocation to Dunkeld in Western VIC
An opportunity to join the management team in the role of Marketing & Communications Manager is now on offer. Reporting into the General Manager of the Royal Mail Hotel, the role provides the opportunity to be based in either Dunkeld or out of the corporate office in Melbourne’s CBD. For a Melbourne based candidate, there will be the requirement for regular travel to Dunkeld to spend time on property and cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Working with a passionate and highly skilled team, the responsibility in this role is significant, and the breadth of role unparalleled in many other Manager level roles. As a team of 1 (plus outsourced support as required), we seek someone comfortable in the detail but able to rise to the strategic challenges when issued. The responsibilities included below are indicative of the role, but by no means exhaustive:
- Content & Communications – Custodian of the Royal Mail corporate brand communications strategy, content management and publishing the collateral, execution of EDMs, content ideation and creation for social channels including blogs.
- Social media – Development of the Royal Mail social media marketing strategy including calendar of initiatives, custodian of corporate accounts, management of agency/consultant spend, maintenance of reports that track growth and ROI back to the business.
- Website management – Ownership of the function, form, content management and UX of website in conjunction with web agency plus reporting of website metrics.
- Public Relations & Media – Lead development and delivery of brand and showcase campaigns, stories and PR initiatives across digital and traditional mediums, engagement with key external industry stakeholders.
- Partner with the hotel’s Retail Wine Manager to grow the Royal Mail Club, an initiative launched in 2019 for passionate wine connoisseurs.
- Development of seasonal packages for guests, including pricing and accommodation/food & wine options.
- Management of 3rd party accommodation booking services and terms of business;
- Contributing to strategic initiatives as part of the executive team including brand extensions and new project developments; &
- Generating monthly reports detailing Marketing and sales insights for Directors and Board review.
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or Business;
- At least 5-7 years consumer marketing experience, including experience in digital and social media marketing;
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence;
- The resilience, sense of adventure, and personal interest to immerse themselves in regional Victoria, understanding the nuances of working within a complex privately-owned business;
- The highest standards of professionalism and personal presentation, pursuant to being a representative of such a recognisable and high-quality brand;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop and build rapport instantly with people;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (beneficial);
- A strong personal interest in food & wine and the tourism industry;
- A commercial basis for decision making, with an eye to business impact and efficiency gains; &
- Strong time management skills, and ability to prioritise tasks in a business with many moving parts.
Additional information concerning the Royal Mail Hotel & Dunkeld Pastoral can be found here: http://www.royalmail.com.au/ and http://dunkeldpastoral.com.au/.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500