Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, Manufacturing
Financial Controller, Construction
Senior Accountant, Financial Services
Financial Accountant/Analyst, Agriculture
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
People & Culture Manager, Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
Application Support Consultant, International SaaS
Service Desk Manager, International SaaS
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
EA to COO, Construction
Department Manager, Accounting
EA/Office Manager, Health
EA to Executive Director, Hospitality & Agriculture
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Customer Relationship Manager, Property
Marketing & Communication Manager, Membership Organisation
Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator, International SaaS
+ Premium sales & service business in Prahran/Armadale seeks dynamic and relationship driven Receptionist to join their team.
- Prahran/Armadale location close to trams & train station
- Working in newly refurbished offices
- Professional white-collar workforce of 100 ppl, young / dynamic culture
We are searching for an enthusiastic, proactive and friendly Receptionist who can embody our client's brand in every personal interaction that they have with internal and external stakeholders. The values that the brand proudly stands behind are Consistency, Respect for clients, Innovation, Team Work and Professionalism. Core working hours
The core responsibilities in this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for clients and staff via in person visits to the office or answering the telephone;
- Greeting and directing phone calls to relevant team members;
- Ensuring the overall appearance of the office, meeting rooms and reception is always impeccable;
- Creating productive and engaging relationships with all clients of the firm;
- Managing stationery supplies and office equipment, anticipating needs and placing orders as required;
- Organising catering and IT requirements for in-house meetings as required;
- Maintaining clean and tidy kitchen, bathroom and shared working spaces within the office; &
- General overflow administrative duties to assist the team where practical.
The successful candidate will be able to work collaboratively in a team environment liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in securing this role, the successful candidate will:
- Previous experience as a receptionist, office administrator or customer service/retail;
- Display impeccable standards of personal presentation and professionalism;
- Show a "can do” customer service focused attitude;
- Be a positive, approachable and personable individual;
- Be well organised with an ability to prioritise;
- Display team oriented work practices;
- Be an exceptional communicator and administrator;
- Be able to follow systems and improve them;
- Have high level attention to detail and be flexible in their working style;
- Display a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; &
- Be available to work Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Pia Dunn or Tom Hutchinson at PacPartners on 03 9631 1500.
PacPartners is a Melbourne based executive recruitment firm established in 2016, operating as a specialist division of Pacific Search Partners.
Marketing Manager – Property
+ Newly created Marketing Manager role in Prahran/South Yarra inc. car park! Social media, SEO/SEM & LAM focus within a dynamic property business...
- Newly created Marketing Manager role in dynamic property business
- Drive digital, social media, web, SEO/SEM, LAM & sales tools strategy
- Prahran / South Yarra office location inc. car park + close to trams/trains
Due to an internal Marketing team restructure and continued growth in the business, we now invite interested candidates to apply for the position of Marketing Manager. The role will report to the Head of Marketing and be primarily responsible for executing the digital marketing and social media strategy across the organisation. As part of a high performing team of 6 marketing professionals, the role is based in the Prahran / South Yarra area including an onsite car park. The Marketing Manager is expected to be a team player within the small but dynamic corporate team and to build outstanding stakeholder relationships within the broader business.
We are seeking a dynamic marketing professional on the rise, looking to take their career to the next level. They will be able to nurture relationships internally and externally and be aspirational in their standards and vision for the brand. Core accountabilities in the role include:
- Digital strategy – custodian of the digital marketing strategy and monitoring local/international opportunities to add to the marketing mix in the future;
- Social media – development of the social media marketing strategy, custodian of corporate Instagram and Facebook accounts, management of creative agencies and consultants and maintenance of reports that track growth and ROI back to the business;
- Website – ownership of the function, form and UX of website in conjunction with web agency plus reporting of website metrics;
- SEM/SEO – Identify and define a core SEM/SEO strategy for the brand, ensuring web properties are optimised for visibility and ranking plus regular analysis and reporting thereof;
- Local Area Marketing – development of local marketing strategies, collateral and advertising for consistency of brand and tone of voice;
- New partner openings – management of social media merge of new partners joining the group, development of content plans, eComms and sales tools training for new team members; &
- Assistance across marketing team with initiatives related to adjunct businesses including philanthropic entities, finance broking and short stay rentals.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or Business;
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ generalist experience in a marketing role, with experience and interest in digital marketing;
- Experience working with agencies on website management, creative campaigns and social media strategy;
- Local area marketing skills are highly advantageous;
- Proficiency with SEO & SEM strategy and optimisation;
- A passion for technology, data and insights, and ability to build new technology into business practices;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint (animations, presentation builds, template development) & Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, data base filtering all important);
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook business manager & ads manager;
- Extraordinarily high attention to detail – to manage proofreading, data analysis and validation;
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and show initiative;
- Strong time management skills and highly organised in work habits; &
- Outstanding levels of professional standards and personal presentation, in order to be a leading brand advocate for the business in Victoria.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500