Advertised executive recruitment utilising the disciplines and expertise of an internationally acclaimed executive search firm.
Established in 2016, PacPartners is a niche executive recruitment offering for roles that fall below C-suite and Non-Executive Director level. It provides an avenue to recruit both Permanent and Contract/Interim resources into public and private interest entities.
PacPartners provides for advertised executive recruitment leveraging off Pacific Search Partners’ nationally recognised brand and the personal network of our experienced consultants. In addition to online job boards, we attract high calibre talent pools with a range of social media applications and traditional press advertising where appropriate.
Providing flexibility and a bespoke experience to our clients is imperative – this allows us to combine an active recruitment program with proprietary database searches as appropriate to each individual role. Our methodology is disciplined, thorough, confidential and professional. From our initial client briefing through to the negotiation of an accepted offer and beyond, we are transparent and ethical to the fullest degree.
Working across a variety of industries, our consultants are highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruiting for multiple job functions. Below is a selection of our most recent engagements.
Corporate Finance Manager, Boutique advisory firm
Finance Manager, Co-working hub
Financial Controller, Private membership organisation
Commercial Finance Partner, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, ASX listed financial services
Senior Bookkeeper, Sustainability
Business Services Accountant, Professional services
Financial Accountant, FMCG (beverage)
Senior Bookkeeper, Manufacturing
Financial Controller, Construction
Senior Accountant, Financial Services
People & Culture Manager, creative professional services
HR Advisor, Professional Services
HR Manager, Hospitality & Agriculture
Business Consultant, International SaaS
Project Manager, International SaaS
Head of Marketplace Operations, High growth technology
Application Support Consultant, International SaaS
Service Desk Manager, International SaaS
EA to Managing Director, Property
Office Manager, Agriculture
Accounts Officer, FMCG (beverage)
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
EA to COO, Construction
Department Manager, Accounting
EA/Office Manager, Health
Marketing Coordinator, International SaaS
Business Services & Support Manager, Retail
Customer Relationship Manager, Property
Marketing & Communication Manager, Membership Organisation
Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator, International SaaS
Finance Systems Accountant (TechnologyOne)
+ Private Equity owned healthcare provider (National) seeks newly created Finance Systems Accountant to join team on St Kilda Road - circa $110-$120K...
- Leading Australian healthcare business, Private-Equity backed
- St Kilda Road office, easy access to CBD and public transport links
- Circa $110-$120K package, TechOne experience highly regarded
The Finance Systems Accountant will facilitate the day to day operations of TechnologyOne including system administration, managing master data, system interfaces and system issue resolution. The role reports to the Group Finance Manager and will have extensive contact with the Group FC and the CFO, plus interact heavily with the Project Management Office, divisional finance teams and the IT team.
Core responsibilities in the role include:
- Finance system management: Subject matter expert for TechnologyOne but also manage legacy ERPs from acquisitions, banking platforms and expense management platforms; vendor and contract management; systems interfaces and reconciliations; development of finance reports to meet business needs; & maintenance and delivery of user training materials.
- System processes & controls: Manage system changes and upgrades; process and document management; maintenance of policies; controls testing; user access management & review of masterfile and financial data.
- Accounting & reporting: Assisting with completion of management reports for monthly meetings; assist with corporate accounting and reporting; complete assigned balance sheet and systems reconciliations; assisting with preparation of financial reports, year end tasks and the external audit; & assistance with ad-hoc analysis on behalf of Group Finance Manager and Group Financial Controller.
- Business & IT projects: Business partnering to finance and corporate functions; lead finance systems strategy; represent finance on business projects; & management of systems tasks for future business acquisitions and integrations.
- Financial governance and reporting: Prepare, maintain and enforce systems protocols; manage finance policies and documents on the intranet and server; maintain operating procedures and process manual for role functions; & review and recommend improvements to internal controls.
- Have a tertiary degree in Accounting / Business and be CA or CPA qualified;
- Have a track record of 5+ years experience in finance systems management (TechOne highly regarded);
- Be experienced in finance system projects and implementations;
- Be able to work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver tangible outcomes;
- Display advanced MS Excel skills;
- Embrace the challenge of working in privately owned business, which is dynamic and ever evolving;
- Be able to prioritise efficiently and meet strict deadlines;
- Be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Show strong attention to detail; &
- Display the highest standards of verbal and written communication skills.
The organisation has appointed Tom Hutchinson from Pacific Search Partners as their advising consultant on this search. Confidential enquiries regarding the role can be directed to him on +61 3 9631 1500.
Financial Controller (Part-time)
+ 3-4 day/week Financial Controller role (flexible), Keysborough office. Construction/industrial family owned business, circa $120-$130K inc. super.
- 3-4 day/week Financial Controller (Keysborough), flexible hours
- Construction & industrial sector, privately owned & business reporting to owners
- Circa $120-$130K FTE package, CA/CPA required
This role is the perfect opportunity for a Financial Controller seeking work/life balance who is located in the South-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. A strong interest in manufacturing and cost accounting plus expertise working within complex privately owned businesses will be essential to guarantee success in this role. Using their accounting credentials, the Financial Controller will ensure a robust financial reporting function is in place that allows management to receive accurate, timely and insightful data. Concurrently, they will also be a business partner to the owners on sales, production, operations and legal affairs.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller will include, but not be limited to:
- Overseeing all group entity accounts and producing monthly balance sheet, P&L and cash flow reports;
- Creation of monthly reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts;
- Commercial decision-making support to owners around product, supply and sales processes;
- Reporting and monitoring performance including pricing, cost and margin analysis, budget variances and cash flow forecasting;
- External Stakeholder management including ATO, banks, vendors and customers;
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory, regulatory and taxation bodies including BAS reporting and reconciliation;
- Ownership of the payroll, AP and Debtor management processes;
- Supervising and management of 1-2 part-time finance team members;
- Inventory management and associated manufacturing reporting;
- Managing foreign exchange accounts and tools; &
- Intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
To be successful in securing this role, the successful candidate will:
- Have an undergraduate degree in Accounting / Commerce and CA or CPA membership;
- Have 8-10 years plus proven experience in financial & management accounting;
- Be experienced with inventory and cost accounting;
- Show resilience and flexibility necessary to succeed in a complex, family/privately owned business environment;
- Have advanced Excel skills;
- Have highly developed analytical and financial modelling skills;
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal form;
- Manage time and competing deadlines to a very high standard;
- Be a natural leader; &
- Embrace the opportunity to directly influence the owners of the organisation.
For more information on the PacPartners suite of services, please contact:
T 03 9631 1500