Currently advertised disclosable Executive roles
+ Member-based Club seeks to appoint General Manager. Outstanding leadership role in an organisation rich in history and tradition.
- Globally recognised member-based Club, Melbourne CBD
- Promote an attitude of excellence in all aspects of the Club's activities
- Member engagement, hospitality and finance focus
Reporting to the General Committee through the President, the General Manager will plan, direct and control the management of all aspects of the Club’s operations, in accordance with all the documented policies and protocols and in a manner complementary to the Committee’s and Member’s expectations of how the Club should be managed.
Further, the General Manager will ensure all statutory obligations of the Club are met and adopt best practice administrative procedures in the areas of financial management and reporting, strategic planning and risk management.
Overwhelmingly, at the heart of every decision will be the Member’s best interests.
The Club has appointed René Johnson and Tom Hutchinson from Pacific Search Partners as their advising consultants. Confidential enquiries regarding the role can be directed to +61 3 9631 1500
Head of Learning in Residence
+ Be the driving force behind the growth and development of the Learning in Residence program at Wesley College Melbourne.
- Expand the traditional concept of Boarding
- Lead a diverse community of students
- Exciting leadership role in education - Melbourne based
Accommodating up to 128 students in 8 two storey residences, the College has created an environment where learning and innovation in a unique residential setting on campus will foster the growth of students academically, culturally and socially. Wesley College offers the IB Diploma, VCE, VET and the Senior Years Learning Framework.
• Proven leadership skills and demonstrated experience in operational planning and theday to day management of a contemporary residential educational environment
Applications for this role closed February 25, 2018.
Deputy Director – Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School
+ Immerse yourself in the leadership & development of Wesley College/ Yiramalay - a contemporary studio school for Aboriginal & non-Aboriginal students.
- Outstanding leadership role - based in the Kimberley, WA
- Driving positive change in remote communities
- Proven school/campus leadership essential