Currently advertised disclosable Executive roles
Marketing Manager – Property
+ Newly created Marketing Manager role in Prahran/South Yarra inc. car park! Social media, SEO/SEM & LAM focus within a dynamic property business...
- Newly created Marketing Manager role in dynamic property business
- Drive digital, social media, web, SEO/SEM, LAM & sales tools strategy
- Prahran / South Yarra office location inc. car park + close to trams/trains
Due to an internal Marketing team restructure and continued growth in the business, we now invite interested candidates to apply for the position of Marketing Manager. The role will report to the Head of Marketing and be primarily responsible for executing the digital marketing and social media strategy across the organisation. As part of a high performing team of 6 marketing professionals, the role is based in the Prahran / South Yarra area including an onsite car park. The Marketing Manager is expected to be a team player within the small but dynamic corporate team and to build outstanding stakeholder relationships within the broader business.
We are seeking a dynamic marketing professional on the rise, looking to take their career to the next level. They will be able to nurture relationships internally and externally and be aspirational in their standards and vision for the brand. Core accountabilities in the role include:
- Digital strategy – custodian of the digital marketing strategy and monitoring local/international opportunities to add to the marketing mix in the future;
- Social media – development of the social media marketing strategy, custodian of corporate Instagram and Facebook accounts, management of creative agencies and consultants and maintenance of reports that track growth and ROI back to the business;
- Website – ownership of the function, form and UX of website in conjunction with web agency plus reporting of website metrics;
- SEM/SEO – Identify and define a core SEM/SEO strategy for the brand, ensuring web properties are optimised for visibility and ranking plus regular analysis and reporting thereof;
- Local Area Marketing – development of local marketing strategies, collateral and advertising for consistency of brand and tone of voice;
- New partner openings – management of social media merge of new partners joining the group, development of content plans, eComms and sales tools training for new team members; &
- Assistance across marketing team with initiatives related to adjunct businesses including philanthropic entities, finance broking and short stay rentals.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or Business;
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ generalist experience in a marketing role, with experience and interest in digital marketing;
- Experience working with agencies on website management, creative campaigns and social media strategy;
- Local area marketing skills are highly advantageous;
- Proficiency with SEO & SEM strategy and optimisation;
- A passion for technology, data and insights, and ability to build new technology into business practices;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint (animations, presentation builds, template development) & Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, data base filtering all important);
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook business manager & ads manager;
- Extraordinarily high attention to detail – to manage proofreading, data analysis and validation;
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and show initiative;
- Strong time management skills and highly organised in work habits; &
- Outstanding levels of professional standards and personal presentation, in order to be a leading brand advocate for the business in Victoria.