Currently advertised disclosable Executive roles
Chief Executive Officer
+ Lead the VFF policy and advocacy agenda on behalf of Members and the community
- Outstanding leadership position
- Contribute to state-wide policy formulation
- Represent Members to Government, business & the community
Application closed Sunday August 30.
Chief Executive Officer
+ Outstanding leadership opportunity
- Australia wide business supplies dealer group
- Develop a new strategic vision
- Drive the business into new markets
This exciting leadership opportunity will suit experienced CEO candidates with an ability to demonstrate a dynamic new strategic vision for the future, coupled with strong business credentials and a willingness to push new boundaries.
You will have leadership experience in a marketing and technology-based sector with exposure to a retail or group buying background that can drive a new era and transformation within the business. Candidates will possess an ability to build outstanding relationships with key stakeholders and have an instinct for looking after significant Membership groups.
Working closely with the Board the CEO will provide outstanding levels of operational and strategic leadership across all areas and functions of the organisation.
To fulfil the role of CEO you will possess a resolve to implement and drive the business into new markets using a vision and strategy that enables growth for members and shareholders. You will possess the necessary skills and ability to manage financial and human resources in daily operations, an ability to work with a Board, marketing in both digital and traditional formats along with superior member service.
A proven ability to provide ‘Thought Leadership’ and direction to the team and to the Members along with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
Accordingly, you will be an enthusiastic business leader with drive and energy to lead this national buying organisation and to redefine what Member service means and what business success looks like. The role is based in Sydney.
For a confidential discussion call René Johnson or James Lazarus on 03 9631 1500.
Marketing Communications Manager
+ Newly created Marketing Communications Manager with Jellis Craig (Corporate head office, Sth Yarra). Shape content strategy, creation & execution...
- Newly created MarComms Manager role - own content strategy, creation & execution
- Role variety inc. social media, PR, media, website, internal comms & collateral
- South Yarra office location inc. car park, easy access from train & trams
Due to continued growth in the network which includes more than 750 staff, we now invite interested candidates to apply for the newly created position of Marketing Communications Manager. The role will report to the Head of Marketing and be primarily responsible for guiding the direction and implementation of a variety of marketing, communication, content, digital marketing and advertising initiatives that build interest and connection with the Jellis Craig brand through impactful, integrated and unique brand communications. As part of a high performing team of five marketing professionals, the role is based at the Corporate office in Claremont Street, South Yarra (car park included). The MarComms Manager is expected to be a team player within the small but dynamic corporate team and to build outstanding stakeholder relationships within the broader Jellis Craig network.
We are seeking a dynamic MarComms professional looking for their next career challenge, and who is aspirational to take their career to the next level. They will be able to nurture relationships internally and externally and be aspirational in their standards and vision for the Jellis Craig brand. Core accountabilities in the role include:
- Content & Communications – custodian of JC corporate brand communications strategy, lead Internal Comms, content manage and publish the JC Magazine (monthly & weekly editions), content ideation and creation for social channels including blogs.
- Social media – development of JC social media marketing strategy including calendar of initiatives, custodian of corporate Instagram and Facebook accounts, management of creative agencies and consultants, maintenance of reports that track growth and ROI back to the business.
- JC website – ownership of the function, form and UX of website in conjunction with web agency plus reporting of website metrics.
- Public Relations & Media – lead development and delivery of brand campaigns, stories and PR initiatives across digital and traditional mediums, engagement with key external industry stakeholders such as REA & Domain.
- Local Area Marketing – development of franchisee local marketing strategies, collateral and review of vendor paid marketing touch points for consistency of brand and tone of voice.
- New office openings – management of social media merge of new offices, development of content plans, eComms and brand training for new team members.
- Assistance across marketing team with initiatives related to the Property Management division, JC Foundation, JC Projects and JC Short Stays operations.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a MarComms role, ideally within a well-recognised corporate brand and B2C focus.
- Outstanding written/visual communication skills and creative drive to create omni-channel opportunities for JC brand to be front of mind, active and alive.
- Genuine interest in the property industry and thirst for continuous professional development.
- Outgoing personality, warmth and genuineness of character.
- Experience working with agencies on website management, creative campaigns and social media strategy.
- Local area marketing skills are highly advantageous.
- A passion for technology, data and insights, and ability to build new technology into business practices.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook business manager & ads manager.
- Extraordinarily high attention to detail – to manage proofreading, data analysis and validation.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and show initiative.
- Strong time management skills and highly organised in work habits.
- Outstanding levels of professional standards and personal presentation, in order to be a leading brand advocate for Jellis Craig in Victoria.
Jellis Craig have appointed Tom Hutchinson from Pacific Search Partners as their advising consultant, and a concurrent search mandate is also underway. Confidential enquiries regarding the role can be directed to him on +61 3 9631 1500.