Currently advertised disclosable Executive roles
Head of Property Management
+ Outstanding Head of Property Management opportunity leading a large team in a highly successful Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Agency.
- Career defining role within a dynamic business
- Actively contribute to the growth of the agency
- Lead a large, high performing team
With an outstanding track-record of success built through 40 years of exemplary service, Cameron have developed a strong reputation as the leading Industrial Commercial Real Estate Agency in Melbourne’s South East. With a team of over 50, and growing, Cameron is an aspirational firm poised for ongoing growth across their key service lines of Sales, Leasing and Property Management.
Equally important to Cameron is employee well-being and happiness. As such they promote a strong commitment to work-life balance and have un-rivalled amenities located in brand-new, purpose-built offices with a private gym and other first-class facilities.
Central to their ongoing success is their sustained focus on the delivery of exceptional Property Management services. It forms the foundation of their business. Already with an extensive portfolio of properties, they take pride in their ability to offer their clients a total solution. Ensuring they maintain excellence in service delivery whilst growing their PM revenue base, Cameron now seeks to appoint an outstanding Head of Property Management.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this senior leadership role will represent the firm’s Property Management function and lead a team of 30+ Property Managers and Administrators. The Head of Property Management will be a commercially astute leader with the ability to build and nurture prosperous professional relationships and empower the team to continually drive for results.
This person will be a proven Property Management executive with ambitions for personal and career growth. An individual capable of inspiring and managing a large team, whilst cultivating external relationships that will lead to continued growth opportunities. This person will possess;
- Demonstrable track-record for success leading a large Property Portfolio or Property Management team,
- Strong working knowledge of property management and tenant/ land-lord practices, laws rules and regulations. Excellent command of commercial management and leasing practices,
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in Property Management, team leadership experience essential,
- Degree qualification in a related field.
Cameron have exclusively retained Pacific Search Partners to conduct this search. If you are interested in this opportunity, please call our office on 03 9631 1500 for a confidential discussion.
+ Outstanding General Management role with a prominent and respected multi site animal health organisation.
- Leadership responsibility
- Growth oriented with a bias for action
- Meet the needs of the community, staff and shareholders
This appointment provides an outstanding opportunity to lead and take responsibility for the operations of this highly respected animal health practice, ensuring the business continues to excel in meeting the needs of the community, staff and shareholders whilst remaining focused on developing new marketshare growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of The Vet Group
- Collaborate with the senior management team, the Board and shareholders working towards achievement of goals, and provide regular reporting to all stakeholders
- Develop and oversee the long-term business strategy
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to The Vet Group team
- Ensure compliance with Workplace Health and Safety & relevant statutory regulations
- Continuing to foster The Vet Group’s respect in the community as well as their leading-edge reputation for excellence in the field of animal welfare and offering their clients most relevant information, services and products
- Graduate qualification in commerce, agriculture, veterinary science or business management
- Strong financial management, reporting and analysis acumen with strategic planning and resource management experience
- Ability to see and operationalise big picture thinking
- Experienced in risk management, governance and risk frameworks
- Exceptional HR management skills – able to create and maintain a holistic team environment
- Strong IT skills (understanding, and experience with, social media highly regarded)
- Demonstrable involvement in communities/ community organisations
- An understanding of the agriculture sector would be highly regarded
René Johnson, Managing Director of Pacific Search Partners is the advising consultant on this assignment and can be contacted on +61 3 9631 1500 for a confidential discussion. To express your interest please click ‘Apply Now’ below or email your CV to email@example.com quoting ‘The Vet Group – GM’ in the subject line.
Northern Region Directors x 2
+ GrainGrowers calls for Grower Directors - Northern Region
Director nominees must be passionately committed to the further development of the Australian grains industry and the growth and development of GrainGrowers.
They must be members of GrainGrowers, resident and in the business of grain production in northern NSW, Queensland or the Northern Territory.
Applicants will possess a solid understanding of governance, have enquiring and strategic minds, and be able to work with other Directors as a team.
A proven track record of success at a board will be highly regarded.
Applications close on 30 June 2018.
The application form can be found at:
Download and fill in the application form and email it with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Director – Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School
+ Immerse yourself in the leadership & development of Wesley College/ Yiramalay - a contemporary studio school for Aboriginal & non-Aboriginal students.
- Outstanding leadership role - based in the Kimberley, WA
- Driving positive change in remote communities
- Proven school/campus leadership essential
Chief Information Officer
+ Outstanding role for a proven Chief Information Officer to manage and drive technology initiatives throughout this leading food manufacturing business
- C-Level role in a leading multi-national food manufacturer
- Create and deliver organisational wide strategy for technology
Our client is a leading Multi-National Food Manufacturer with major operations in Australia. The organisation has enjoyed a sustained period of growth and is continuing to pursue expansion in the Australian market. As such they are keen to appoint an experienced Chief Information Officer (CIO) to lead the domestic digital strategy and ensure the organisation continues to evolve.
The CIO’s role is to provide vision and leadership in delivering an organisational-wide digital strategy. This proven Technology-Leader will hold ultimate responsibility for the planning, management, implementation and direction of all technology initiatives, which includes support to thousands of users throughout the region.
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives.
- Plan, develop and operate core IT elements including hardware and software assets; networks; communications; client services; collaboration systems including e-mail; document management systems; and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Oversee design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing systems and software.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organisational structure that supports the needs of the business by establishing IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures aligned with the business strategy.
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
- Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budgets, business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Direct development and execution of initiatives related to Information Security, risks and business continuity and communicate and promote integration with other IT members globally.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience managing and/or directing an IT operation.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution with considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management with proven experience in IT planning, organisation, project management and development.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Proven leadership ability and exposure to C-suite dealings.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language to influence decision makers.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and be customer focused and service oriented.
This role will require occasional travel across Australia and overseas for the successful candidate.
For a confidential discussion please call James Lazarus on +61 3 9631 1500.