Currently advertised disclosable Executive roles
+ An exciting opportunity for a proven Senior Psychologist/ Consultant to take a leadership role within a growing firm.
- Unique opportunity to play a key leadership role in the future of a growing firm
- Lead cutting-edge projects and teams across a high-profile portfolio of clients
- Work alongside acclaimed industry leaders
Centre for Leadership Advantage provides psychological products and services for leadership. They are a consulting team of organisational psychologists, scientist-practitioners, leadership specialists and thought leaders. Led by an acclaimed industry expert this ambitious organisation aims to become the Australian market leader in the provision of psychological products and services for leadership.
- Explore, discover and diagnose CLA’s clients’ needs
- Recommend and design CLA solutions based on the current suite of products and services;
- Lead projects and project teams to effectively execute solutions to the satisfaction of clients;
- Build, develop and maintain current network and continually initiate new contacts through ongoing market development activities;
- Lead and support client marketing initiatives (CLA events, conferences, guest speaking opportunities, general promotional activities);
- Prepare tenders, proposals and marketing collateral;
- Contribute to CLA’s social media and PR activities;
- Actively share ideas with CLA Directors on how the business can evolve and grow.
- Registered Psychologist;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within professional services/ consulting fields or internal talent, OD, L&D;
- Hold a minimum of two psychometric assessment accreditations;
- Demonstrated track record of success in business development with good commercial acumen and exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Deep understanding of client perspective and challenges with regards to talent, OD and L&D initiatives;
- Excellent facilitation skills, ability to lead project teams, allocate resources to strict deadlines and an ability to manage project budgets;
- Genuine, warm and engaging style with an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic spirit with the persistence and dedication to build networks and generate business development opportunities;
- Pragmatic and practical with outstanding influencing, advocacy and enquiry skills capable of working in a fast and agile environment.
Deputy Director – Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School
+ Immerse yourself in the leadership & development of Wesley College/ Yiramalay - a contemporary studio school for Aboriginal & non-Aboriginal students.
- Outstanding leadership role - based in the Kimberley, WA
- Driving positive change in remote communities
- Proven school/campus leadership essential
Head of Learning in Residence
+ Be the driving force behind the growth and development of the Learning in Residence program at Wesley College Melbourne.
- Expand the traditional concept of Boarding
- Lead a diverse community of students
- Exciting leadership role in education - Melbourne based
Accommodating up to 128 students in 8 two storey residences, the College has created an environment where learning and innovation in a unique residential setting on campus will foster the growth of students academically, culturally and socially. Wesley College offers the IB Diploma, VCE, VET and the Senior Years Learning Framework.
• Proven leadership skills and demonstrated experience in operational planning and theday to day management of a contemporary residential educational environment
Applications close February 25, 2018.