Currently advertised disclosable Executive roles
+ Outstanding leadership opportunity with Gippsland Veterinary Group
- Operational leadership of a large, highly respected Veterinary Group
- Transformative Business Manager role in a recently merged Group
- Meet the needs of the community, staff and shareholders
This appointment provides an outstanding opportunity to lead the operations and, as a result of the merger, transform the organisational structure of this highly respected Veterinary group. The Business Manager will ensure the business continues to excel in meeting the needs of the community, staff and shareholders whilst remaining focused on embedding efficient processes and developing new marketshare growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the GVG with a strong focus on Finance, HR and Administration,
- Together with shareholders, develop and oversee the long-term business strategy,
- Collaborate with the shareholders working towards achievement of goals, and provide regular reporting to all stakeholders,
- Provide direction and leadership to the GVG team (Approx. 85 people),
- Establish appropriate governance frameworks, and ensure internal controls are in place for GVG by way of systems, policies, processes and reporting,
- Continuing to foster the GVG’s respect in the community as well as their reputation for excellence in the field of animal welfare and offering their clients the most relevant information, services and products.
- Graduate qualification in Commerce, Accounting or Business Management,
- Strong financial management, reporting and analysis skills,
- Relevant management and operational experience in Accounting & Finance, HR, Marketing, Administration,
- Evidence of creating and maintaining a team environment,
- Strategic planning and resource management experience,
- Experience with risk management and governance/risk frameworks,
- Ability to see the big picture and to be able to operationalise the big picture,
- Demonstrable involvement in communities/ community organisations,
- CPA or CA qualification highly regarded, not essential,
- An understanding of the agriculture sector would be highly regarded.
Pacific Search Partners are the advising consultants on this assignment and can be contacted on +61 3 9631 1500 for a confidential discussion.
Chief Executive Officer
+ As Chief Executive Officer you will lead Australian Pork to meet with current and future needs of the pork industry
- Outstanding Chief Executive Officer role
- Provide leadership to the pork industry in Australia
- Canberra based role
Reporting to the Board through the Chair, the CEO will work closely with producers, the entire industry supply chain, research providers, peak farming organisations, government and other key industry bodies.
Accordingly, the CEO will be a proven senior executive with extensive leadership experience, and will be accountable for the following:
- development and execution of the APL strategic plan
- providing leadership to the pork industry
- driving ethical industry practices in sync with community values
- providing leadership to a focused and highly professional team
- driving a culture of constant innovation, embracing technological change
- building networks and relationships with levy paying producers, government, regulatory partners and industry groups
- ability to build strong and empathetic relationship with producers
- strong interpersonal and people management skills
- strong business and financial management skills
- a strong strategic focus
- a strong policy focus
- ability to build effective networks and relationships across agribusiness and Government
- experience reporting to and working with a Board
- experience managing a P&L
- ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders, from small farmers to Government ministers
Applications close Monday February 25.
To express your interest please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting APL in the subject box. You will receive an Information Memorandum by return.