Currently advertised disclosable Executive roles
Head of Learning in Residence
+ Be the driving force behind the growth and development of the Learning in Residence program at Wesley College Melbourne.
- Expand the traditional concept of Boarding
- Lead a diverse community of students
- Exciting leadership role in education - Melbourne based
Accommodating up to 128 students in 8 two storey residences, the College has created an environment where learning and innovation in a unique residential setting on campus will foster the growth of students academically, culturally and socially. Wesley College offers the IB Diploma, VCE, VET and the Senior Years Learning Framework.
• Proven leadership skills and demonstrated experience in operational planning and theday to day management of a contemporary residential educational environment
Applications for this role closed February 25, 2018.
Deputy Director – Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School
+ Immerse yourself in the leadership & development of Wesley College/ Yiramalay - a contemporary studio school for Aboriginal & non-Aboriginal students.
- Outstanding leadership role - based in the Kimberley, WA
- Driving positive change in remote communities
- Proven school/campus leadership essential