Currently advertised disclosable Executive roles
Business Development Manager
+ Unique Business Development Manager opportunity focused on regional business growth in a fast-growing medical product industry
- Fast growing, international medical product company
- Influential role expanding the Australasian marketplace
- Based in Sydney or Melbourne with domestic and international travel required
Our client is an internationally based holding company focused on investments in a high-growth medical product. This dynamic company is led by a sophisticated management team committed to the continued global expansion of the business. With operations and distribution hubs already established in Europe, North and South America they are now poised to enter the Australasian market and continue their rapid expansion.
To facilitate this ongoing growth our client seeks to appoint an outstanding Business Development Manager for Australia & parts of Asia.
As Business Development Manager, you will identify, develop and nurture key B2B relationships with a focus on increasing sales of the company’s products to prospective clients in the growing market place. With your extensive Sales/ Business Development experience in Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Consumer or Healthcare and your hands-on, self-managed leadership style you will extend the business, reputation and infrastructure of company in the region.
You will negotiate a wide range of customer contracts; order development as well as licensing and supply agreements. You will be in regular contact with the company’s various Asian, North and South American and European offices and will assist ongoing expansion efforts by recruiting a first class team to achieve the company’s strategic goals.
- Identify Business Development opportunities and broaden the sales/ customer base to achieve sales goals,
- Enhance and consolidate business relationships with key customers, brokers and commercial partners,
- Formulate short and long term strategic sales plans,
- Track new markets and emerging trends through direct customer contact, conferences, cold calls etc,
- Work closely to with international team members and legal counsel to develop project proposals,
- Regularly report on progress against KPI’s, customer visits, lead generation etc. Provide accurate demand and sales information,
- Develop strong value proposition for client presentations and raise awareness of the organisations capability in the industry.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Sales and/or Business Development roles, ideally in B2B,
- Demonstrable experience building a sales pipeline and achieving sales goals,
- Industry experience in either Pharmaceutical, Consumer, Health or Industrial,
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the region,
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
This role will ideally be based in Sydney or Melbourne.